Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Thoughts about the wii and other things

I am overall quite happy with my Wii (that I've had since launch) but have not had the chance to play it much of late. School work and exams have bogged me down, as well as a slightly decreasing interest in it. Sure, I love Twilight Princess, but I finished that last year (logged a goodly 70 hours). I also loved Raving Rabbids but once you have completed the short one player mode, it is mostly a multiplayer game, which brings me to my first concern. I have not been able to find any more controllers other than the two I got on launch day. I sure wish I could find some.

I also own Elebits for the Wii, but it is not as addictive as I would like. Sure the gameplay is fun and fresh, but after an hour or two I have had enough of it for the day. For something that cost 60 CDN, I hope I get more use out of it in the future than I have so far.

There is a fine balance in finding time to do things. As I mentioned before, most of those things right now is schoolwork. Hopefully once I have my English oral, huge chem lab, 2 physics labs, huge physics lab, and huge social project done, I will have more time to play the wii. As it stands, there is nothing new on it that I am willing to play instead of completing my homework on time. (Zelda was a different story).

I'm also concerned about how uch time I have put into working out since summer, which is zero. Sure, I play soccer twice a week, but the season will stop in 3 weeks and I will have no way to stay healthy. I must work out again. I feel sorry for the workout machine, being neglected since summer. I have formed my resolve to work out once some of this schoolwork cools down. (I'm shooting for the 16th of February).

No comments: