Saturday, February 10, 2007

Disappointing

Even though I knew today would suck I remained slightly hopeful that something might happen. But alas, nothing happened today with my friends, as far as I know at least. Today was boring and pointless. Somehow I slept in 'till 2pm. A likely reason would be the lack of sleep I had this week. Also, I woke up aching somewhat. I guess that shovelling took more out of me than I thought. I should really work out again. I watched Lucky # Slevin, only to be disappointed by the slick yet self-congratulatory attitude of the movie. There was also some random anime called Tenjho Tenge on television that I watched a couple episodes of. It didn't seem like much special. It had the standard obligatory buxom females, men with exaggerated muscles and 8-packs, and terrible dubbing. These episodes also had absolutely nothing happening in them, always just referring to a recent event at a bowling alley or something-rather. A waste of time to be sure but it isn't like I had anything better to do besides my homework. Speaking of which, I should actually do some tomorrow so I can use Monday to prepare for my oral.

No comments: